Friday, November 09, 2007

A new article is coming!

At the Roanoke airgun show in 2007 I was asked to write another serialized story for this blog. I stopped posting here more than a year ago because there wasn't enough time.

I make my living from writing and testing airguns, so when I do things like this I'm putting off work that pays. However, I do have several articles written in the past that can serve for this site. I just located one and I'll make it ready for posting very soon.

Tom Gaylord

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

When you said that you were good at writing short stories, but longer ones were not as easy, well I was thinking about that. The short stories, like you have here, as a whole, tell a larger story in a way. Instead of focusing on one main character, you get to see a broader spectrum of experiences throughout the country and over time so to speak as they acquired their bb gun/air rifle. Compiled as a whole, you in effect do/did write a book.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Tom Gaylord said...

Thanks for your kind remarks. Did we meet at the Roanoke airgun show?

Tom

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. I made the story request, when you were arranging to get one of the Moss-modified 392's, Mr Minnich. John Deere 40D and 9N Fords - hard to remember after talking to so many people, I know. LOL I realized the other day I think I saw a couple of people I wanted to meet, but just didn't put 2 n 2 together to make 6... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home